The pithy, opinionated, and sometimes brutally frank Heinz-Ulrich von Boffke challenges average guys to live a life less ordinary and embrace classic style in the broadest sense. it's time to rise above the trite, the boring, the predictable, the mundane, the banal, and the commonplace. It's time to stop behaving like barnyard animals at the trough and leave behind the perpetually sloppy man-child aesthetic of the last two decades or so. It's time to learn once again how to present and conduct yourself like an adult with some grooming, finesse, and sophistication. And here is where you can learn how.
Saturday, December 31, 2016
Happy New Year Everyone!
Happy 2017 everyone! Do you have any particular resolutions for the new year? Here are some of mine in no particular order:
1) Exercise more routinely.
2) Achieve a better work-life balance.
3) Read more fiction.
4) Enjoy, somehow, more free time.
5) Play more.
6) Spend more time with the Grand Duchess ad Young Master.
7) Listen to BBC Radio 4 online for at least 30 minutes everyday.
8) Do a better job of following world and domestic news and events.
9) Be more patient.
10) Listen to and play more music.
11) Make a tiny difference in someone's life.
12) Continue dressing with classic flair and style, or at least attempting to do so.
Small things, really, but all things I'd like to do more of in the coming 12 months. What about you?